Saturday, August 14, 2010

Skillet "Comatose Comes Alive" / / Yours To Hold (Live)

implementation Skillet's song "Hold My Live. Video from the pan "Comatose Comes Alive" Live DVD. The band girl has a voice so big, I like this version of the song, to sing love to see Jen, have a really great voice. ^ ^ So does Korey and John. ^ ^ That is one reason why I uploaded this video because I could not sing the quality of the video on YouTube Jen, wanted to share with the people, the commentary to assess that, and say what you think of their power to sing. ^ ^I hope you like it ^ ^ Disclaimer: All rights belong to Skillet are in no way affiliated with the content of this video, and in any form of credit for the content that appears to prove



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHc-uDvmq6Q&hl=en

See Also : cheap cookware sets The best way to cook several foods at the same time Where to Find the best Ceramic Cookware. find more about Calphalon Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment