Saturday, August 14, 2010

Skillet-Monster w / Growl (text) - Awake

Another song from the new album pans "Awake". I do not own this song. Copyright: Skillet and Lava / INO Records Lyrics-The secret side of me, I see you leave, I feel caged, but I can not control it, so stay away from me, the animal is bad, I feel anger, and I can not maintain and Scratchin on the walls in the closet, in theaters, is awake and I can not control hidin 'under the bed in my body, my head Why can not someone come and rescue me from this hour? Do it over! [Chorus]I feel in just under the skin I must confess that I like the feeling of a monster! I hate what I became the nightmare has just begun, I must confess that I feel like a monster! I feel like a monster! I think my secret page hidden under lock and key I keep in a cage, but I can not control it because if you get out, then pulls me to come Break Me Down Why not someone save me from this? Do it over! And 'hidin' in the dark Its razor-sharp teeth there is no escape for me wants my soul,It 's my heart no one can hear me scream Maybe it's just a dream or is it me stop this monster!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z06LXZQwkrc&hl=en

Related : cheap cookware sets Kitchenaid Pasta Maker Spaghetti, macaroni, find more about Calphalon Kitchen Where to fine a new gas barbeque grill

No comments:

Post a Comment