Friday, April 9, 2010

Shadow The Hedgehog: Whispers in the Dark - Skillet

Here's the link to it on Daily Motion. www.dailymotion.com READ THE ANNOTATION. I AM BEYOND RAGE. BEYOND ANYTHING LIKE IT! SEZIURE WARINING! INTENSE FLASHES! PLEASE, PUT: &fmt=18 at the end of the URL! Please! Please! Please! Please! PLEASE!!! Edit 1: Gawd, even to this day, I cherish this vid, I love it more than any other vid I've ever done. ^^ YES! YES YES YES YES YES! Wahooooo! It's all the way finished now and EVEN MORE AWSUM THAN BEFORE!! Thx to the nifty trick taught to me by one of the GREATEST Sonic AMV makers in the world! ..::~~sonicstorm12~~::.. Thankyou so much!!!! XD I hads to get the already existant vid file and just use it in the movie maker! XP EASY! =D OFFICIALLY! MY MOST HARDEST PIECE OF WORK EVER! I just luv this video so much, I HADZ TO FINISH IT! It just turned out awsumfull! I hope you guys like it as much as I do! And this time the guitar solo didn't get cut off! XD XD XD XD I put my most effort into this and took me 3 weeks TOTAL! =O Mades by yours truly, .:**~~Chaos Productions~~**:. SHADOW ROOOOOOOOOOX!!! DEDICATED TO: Shadow himself ^_^ Cuz he's deserves it totally! sonicstorm12 riptidex1090,Shadowthekid,jetblue97pearl450, and ANYONE else who's helped me so much carry on with my videos. X) Thankyou guys so much. It means alot to me. Song:Whispers in the dark by Skillet Characters:Shadow the hedgehog (WOOT!) Sonic,Silver,Rouge and Mephiles + anyone I forgot, owned by Sega/Sonic Team. ^^ PS:GUYS, DON'T BE STUPID AND START GOING ON ABOUT SHADAMY ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWDHFWemwxY&hl=en

Visit : cheap cookware sets Find KitchenAid Mixers Discount here. The best way to cook several foods at the same time

No comments:

Post a Comment